When: November 15th to November 17th, 2019
Where: Crieff Hills Retreat Centre in Puslinch, Ontario
Theme: “Finding Strength on Our Daily Walk”
1. Sat morning – Defining Our Daily Walk: Walk worthy of our calling.
2. Sat morning – Defining Our Strength: What doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
3. Sat after lunch with Sister Sylvia Finlay – Defining Our Strength: Walk in Love, as Christ also hath loved us and given himself as a sweet smelling savour.
4. Sat evening – Finding Our Strength: Come ye and let us walk in the light of the Lord.
5. Sunday morning – Renewing Our Strength: For we walk by faith, not by sight.